Snake-Style Draft (Live)
Order Randomly Assigned
15 Rounds (9 Starting Positions, 6 Bench Positions)
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST
1 IR Roster Spot
- IR for Out or IR Designation Only
Standard Offensive Scoring with 1/2 Point PPR
Standard Kicker Scoring
Standard D/ST Scoring
2 Day Waivers for Dropped Players
Free Agents Subject to Waivers Weekly - Processed 11:59 PM Tuesdays
No Maximum Number of Trades Allowed
No Trading of Draft Picks
Trade Processing by Commissioner Review
Trade Deadline is Week 10
Weeks 1 - 13 Regular Season
Weeks 14 - 16 Playoffs
Weeks 14 - 16 Loser Bracket (Winner Drops)
Division Winner Automatically Reach the Playoffs (3 Divisions of 4 Members)
Top-3 Non-Division Winners Make Playoffs
1st & 2nd Seeds Receive Byes
No Player Swaps Are Made During the Playoffs
Tiebreakers are Record > Points For > Head-to-Head
- One team is designated as the "vampire" team and will not draft, but instead build a team using free agency.
- No other team may complete free agent moves until after the vampire team has been built.
- If the vampire team wins their weekly match-up they get to trade 1 starting player with their opponent.
- Player swap requests must be made to the Commissioner by no later than 6pm EST on Tuesdays.
- Swapped players must be of the same position.
- The vampire team gets priority on waivers for no more than 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, and/or 1 TE.
- Waiver requests must be sent to the Commissioner by no later than 6pm EST on Tuesdays.
- The vampire team is randomly selected from a list of all participants' names; however, an option will be given for participants to have their name added to the draw list twice. This is done to help ensure that the vampire team remains an active participant.