Snake-Style Draft (Live)
Order Randomly Assigned
Initial Draft: 16 Rounds (9 Starting Positions, 7 Bench Positions)
Redrafts: 13 Rounds (3 Keepers, 13 New Players Drafted)
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST
1 IR Roster Spot
- IR for Out or IR Designation Only
Standard Offensive Scoring with 1/2 Point PPR
Standard Kicker Scoring
Standard D/ST Scoring
2 Day Waivers for Dropped Players
Free Agents Subject to Waivers Weekly - Processed 11:59 PM Tuesdays
No Maximum Number of Trades Allowed
No Trading of Draft Picks
Trade Processing by Commissioner Review
Trade Deadline is Week 10
Weeks 1 - 13 Regular Season
Weeks 14 - 16 Playoffs
Weeks 14 - 16 Loser Bracket (Winner Drops)
Division Winner Automatically Reach the Playoffs (3 Divisions of 4 Members)
Top-3 Non-Division Winners Make Playoffs
1st & 2nd Seeds Receive Byes
Tiebreakers are Record > Points For > Head-to-Head
3 Keepers (Maximum)
- Kept players will occupy a draft pick that is one round higher from where they were previously drafted.
- First round picks cannot be kept since they cannot go to an earlier round.
- Players acquired in trades will maintain the round they were drafted by the original owner.
- No undrafted Free Agent acquisitions may be kept.
- A player acquired through free agency that had been drafted by any team can be kept.
- Players who are in an IR spot at the end of the season may be designated as keepers.
- If any participant wins three years in a row the league will be fully restarted.