Rankings Directory is Online!
After a few design challenges I've finally been able to get the Rankings Directory online. While I've never seen anyone ask for this, my experiences with rankings on other websites led me to want to put this project together.
There are so many places these days (I have over 100 in there currently) where people can find rankings, but especially when it comes to websites that require a paid subscription the information they provide on what exactly it is you're pay for is often quite lacking. There's lots of important things I would want to know so that I don't waste money - things like does it rank enough players to cover my league's roster size?
Obviously at this time a lot of the information is incomplete since the NFL Draft doesn't even begin until tonight and many websites will wait until at least mid-late June to really start pushing out content.
On the main Rankings Directory page you'll find a full list of all the websites covered in the subsequent pages. Since there are so many websites I broke them down alphabetically. So to get to a specific one you simply click on the letter on the full list or use the blue alphabet at the top to navigate to a specific letter group. Once there you'll see entries like this:
- To visit the specific website click the paper airplane image next to the name and that website will open in a new browser tab.
- The red text under the website's logo is the date when I last updated the entry and NOT when the website last updated their rankings.
- You'll find a breakdown of how many players at each position are ranked under the website name.
- In some cases the costs to use a particular website may vary from what I provided as they offer a variety of different product packages. In almost all cases the cost I have listed are for the minimum needed to obtain rankings and not for in-season content.
- The "Other Notes" section is where you may find any personal thoughts/opinions I had when it came to the website's rankings.
Questions, comments, think I made an error you'd like corrected? Feel free to contact me and let me know!